Due to the current pandemic (COVID-19) some of our procedures have changed. We are currently taking precautions for the safety of staff and customers. FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER THE STORE & SHOULD BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. We sanitize every surface before and after every customer. We also have sanitizer for customers to use. It is preferred if only one adult per family comes in, but understand that sometimes that isn’t an option.
- Face Mask must be worn at all times
- We are taking appointments for uniform pick ups
- Shipping is available for a fee. Fee depends on the weight of package.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- NO EXCANGES OR REFUNDS at the moment for safety reasons.
- You can place your order over the phone or via e-mail. Payments can be taken over the phone and your order can be placed in the trunk of your vehicle so there is no contact between you and staff.
- Items may not be tried on
- You may bring items from home to determine sizing. Items that can be sanitized with Lysol Spray by the staff.
We hope that you and your family are staying safe during this difficult time. We look forward to working with you in any way we can. Please call (281) 412-7176 with any questions or concerns. If your call is unanswered please leave your contact info and someone will return your call. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org e-mails are checked frequently.
Thank You For Your Business!!